Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It is T minus 2 days until lift off. I just finished a grueling but lovely week in DC singing the final Choral Arts concert of the season. I have 36 hours to pack, pay bills, tutor Robbie one more time, get the car worked on, and meet the guy for the invisible fence that is being installed while I'm away. Chester is in "jail" having chased the neighbor's cows! Actually he's at doggy "camp" until I get home from the trip. Apparently he's having a ball, although not necessarily getting along well with others. He's probably running with scissors as well. Ahhhhh. . . .my "free" dog!

Welcome aboard if you're following along. I expect the action to pick up substantially in 48 hours as I begin my first and longest leg of the journey. I hate I81, and I will be driving on it for over 200 miles. I'm a back roads girl, my self, but if you have to get where you're going, you have to follow the highways. Wish me luck! PS - I'm still in my 50's! RP