Friday, August 14, 2009

Chautauqua Week 8!

And I'm back! Went home last week to mow grass, go to book club, reintroduce my self to my dog, and drive all that way back here today! Weather great, book-on-tape wonderful, and scenery gorgeous. I'm in the same house as week one, and the internet signal seems strong from this room!

I've already attended a choir rehearsal, and then rocked out to Creedence Clearwater Revisited, with two members of the original group. They were sensational and really rocked the house.

I'm in a temporary room for one night, and then move next door to my permanent home for the next two weeks. I'm going to LOVE not having to come home after one week. I have tickets to a Shakespeare play (A Winter's Tale) and a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta (Pirates of Penzance). I'll be taking a writing course this week Monday - Friday. I'm prepared to work out multiple times. The weather is quite a bit warmer than when I was last here. The fan I bought before week one is already coming in handy!

Stay tuned for life at Chautauqua. . . . . . RP